1. NINETEEN EVENTS is committed to protecting your privacy and keeping safe any personal information it collects from you. It is our pledge to adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how it may be used.
2. Upon order, NINETEEN EVENTS will require your name, address, email and if appropriate card details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
3. Your information will be used for payment & billing purposes, for us to notify you of any changes to the website, to update you about new products/services and to improve our service. We will only contact you with your consent.
4. Strict procedures will be followed in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
5. Sensitive information about you will not be collected except when you knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting email@example.com.
6. For credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require you to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA. Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
ASP provide and host this website for NINETEEN EVENTS. ASP is registered with the UK Data Commissioner as Data Controllers and hold all the data within the UK.
We use a number of cookie types on our website. If you wish to learn more about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org